Thursday, June 16, 2011

Final Harry Potter trailer ever. That's right, ever.

This is the final trailer for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (so many sad faces).  It looks even more epic than the previous trailers, even if the music is a little too reminiscent of that other fantasy series that came out a few years back (I think there may have been a bearded wizard in that one too...).  Honestly though, I am so excited for this movie--I'm usually able to spot at least a couple of things in the previews that seem like the filmmakers might have messed up, but to this point with this film I really haven't, and that is such a happy thing for a truly devout fan of the books.

Only 29 days left until the movie!  I'm sure to have more thoughts before that time, including a look back at some of the best moments these films have given us over the past decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment