Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Who Is This Girl, and Why Is She Here?

I'm currently trying out re-locating from Tumblr, where I've had a blog for about nine months now.  I like Tumblr for all the colorful distraction, but I don't feel like it's the right space for posting long wordy entries, as I'm wont to do.  So I'll be making the move over to Blogger in what I suppose is an experimental phase, to see if this is more the place for me.

What are the sorts of things I write about?  Well, anything, really.  The name of the blog is "There's Always Something" because I feel that something can always be said or thought, and my goal is to express those things in as wide a spectrum as possible here on my little space on the web.  I do television and film reviews, opinion pieces, book reviews, the occasional fashion blurb (usually restricted to just awards shows, but who knows), and I've been known to post entries on an array of things that have just caught my interest.  I'm going to upload the most recent entries from my current blog, and then we'll go from there.  If you're reading this, I'd love to know your thoughts on any parts of this blog, and I hope you're up for joining the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment